Attitude or other competencies of the MM FEB Unpad graduates are expected to have other competencies and can demonstrate:
- A positive attitude, such as: honesty, time commitment, integrity, discipline, rational, empathy and hard work.
- Ability to appreciative the work of others.
- Ability to obey the rules and respect the norms of the environment and humanity.
- Attitude of curiosity to constantly learn and develop the insights of science and technology.
- A positive attitude and open to the development of business knowledge in a variety of perspectives and paradigms.
- A confident attitude and ability to adapt to various environmental changes that occur.
- Humility and abilities and respect for others.