- The achievement of learning or learning goals in the master of Management (MM) Program, FEB Unpad is designed based on the Competency Based Curriculym (Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi).
- The formulation of the basic competencies consist of core competencies, supporting competency and other competencies.
- The main competence focuses on aspects of knowledge (knowledge) and capacity (ability), in the form of learning goals and / or learning objectives.
- Supporting competency focuses on aspects of motivation and skills.
- While other competencies are aspects of attitude that supports the core competencies and supporting competency.
- The formulation of learning outcomes or learning outcomes based on KKNI (National Curriculum Framework Indonesia) described in terms of working ability and mastery of knowledge.
error: Content is protected !!