Specific skills or supporting competence of the MM FEB Unpad graduates are expected to have supporting competencies and can demonstrate that they are:
- Having high and consistent motivation consistently as well as highly perseverance continuesly in exploring, developing, applying and disseminating knowledge and skills.
- Having the ability in mastering technology and information systems.
- Having the ability to master one of the common international languages.
- Having the ability to use tools and / or software applications in statistics and econometrics.
- Having the ability to use some of the tools and / or software applications in quantitative methods.