- The registration of prospective students for Master Program Academic Year 2013/2014 will be done on- line.
- The selection process consists of the selection and administration ( research proposal and TOEFL / IELTS ) exam and interview.
- There is no written exam for the Academic Year 2013/2014 Master Program selection process.
- Recent color photograph size 3 × 4 cm (To be uploaded when applying online).
- A graduation diploma ( copy of which has been legalized diploma exam taken when the interview).
- GPA of the prospective students (academic transcripts that have been validated shall be taken when the test interview):
- Minimum 2.75 GPA (S1) for Master Program registrants.
- Proof of English proficiency test: TOEFL / IELTS certificate with requirements as follows:
- Recommended TOEFL score for Master Program is above 450 or IELTS equivalent . Please bring the original certificate of TOEFL/ IELTS during the interview test.
- Proposals include a Research Proposal for Thesis and/or articles or scientific papers that have been published. The title and summary that includes research background, problems to be solved, goals and methods of research. All documents to be uploaded when registering on-line. Summary is expected to be no more than 350 words. Please bring 2 (two) copies of the proposal during the interview test.
- Classes are open are as follows:
- A Regular
- B Regular
- Applicants who pass the registration test are subjected to attend mandatory Pre-MM events every Saturday & Sunday at 07:00 to 18:00.
For more information and online registration, please go to the website SMUP (http://smup.unpad.ac.id).
Prosedur Registrasi Mahasiswa Baru Universitas Padjadjaran