Since Odd Semester Academic Year of 2015/2016, MM FEB Unpad introduced a new core course, namely, International Seminar and Company Visit (B20H.1.300 ISC&V).
This core course must be taken by all students in the Academic Year for 2015/2016 at least at the second year of their study at MM FEB Unpad.
The coordinator of the study is Popy Rufaidah, SE, MBA, Ph.D.
The aims of the course of International Seminar and Company Visit (B20H.1.300 ISC&V) are:
- Students have the ability to write a paper about business topics such as marketing, finance, human resources, operations, strategic management and other current topics in the field of business and management
- Students have the ability to present a paper at an international event seminars/conferences which is held abroad by MM FEB Unpad’s partners’ overseas higher education institution
- Students have the abilityto analyze and compare company’s practices in the business and management at reputable companies abroad
Based on the vision of MM FEB Unpad, the program has been strengthening the collaboration program in education, research and public services with several universities in Japan, Korea, France and Germany. The greatest event ever hold with a partner university from Japan was by Rikkyo University, Tokyo, Japan. We have hold successfull events as follows:
- Batch-1 The 1st International Joint Seminar & Company Visit to Sony Corporation, 05-09 January 2015, Tokyo, Japan
- Batch-2 The 2nd International Joint Seminar & Company Visit to Toshiba Corporation, Toshiba Science Museum, 21-25 September 2015, Tokyo, Japan
- Batch-3a The 3rd International Joint Seminar & Company Visit to Ricoh Company Ltd, Ricoh Future House, Ricoh Technology Centre, Ricoh Company, Ltd, in Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, 02-06 February 2016
- Batch-3b The University Visit to the Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo and & Hospital Visit to Saint Luke Hospital, 08-12 February 2016
- Batch-4 The 4th International Joint Seminar & Company Visit to Ricoh Eco Business Development Centre, Ricoh Company, Ltd, in Komakando, Gotemba City, Shijuoka Prefecture, Japan, 04-08 October 2016
- Batch-5 The 5th International Joint Seminar & Company Visit to Kanto Recycling Plant of FP Corporation, at Yachiyo-machi, Yuki-District, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan,30 January-03 February 2017
- Batch-6 The International Joint Seminar & Visit To Clean Authority of Tokyo ((Shin-Koto Incineration Plant), Tokyo Metropolitan Government, 15 – 19 May 2017
- Batch-7 The 6th International Joint Seminar & Visit To Japan Corporation, 24-28 July 2017, Tokyo, Japan
Students and lecturers attended the program from both countries.
Participants who join this program must have already completed 24 credits and proficient in English with minimum of 550 International TOEFL score. The fees to join the program are excluded from the regular tuition fees of the MM Program.
We are very happy also the overseas program in 2018 will be implemented with new curriculum developed together with Rikkyo University, namely as follows:
The 7th International Joint Seminar & Visit To Japan Corporation and Training Course on Japanese Business and Culture, 29 January – 5 February 2018, Tokyo Japan
This regular international event will be attended by all registered MM FEB Unpad’s students from both regular and executive classes as well as top management class.