- Research Proposal is a student work plan for the preparation of the thesis.
- Research Proposal Session is conducted in semester III and not later than the semester V. If the session is not conducted, the student can be dropped out by the University.
- Thesis is a scientific work conducted by Master of Management student, it is based on the results of research by using scientific methods and existing rules.
- Thesis should have practical benefits and value of scientific contribution.
- Thesis exams can be conducted if the student has met the following requirements:
- a. GPA for all courses of at least 3.00.
- b. Draft of the thesis has been approved by the Supervisors and reviewers.
- c. Has a minimum TOEFL score of 500.
- d. Has implemented the colloquium.
- e. Has a certificate of basic competence and/or professional training program organized by Master of Management Universitas Padjadjaran and/or Point Reward certificate of competency by 150 points.
Point Reward Table
|1||Training of Statistics and Econometrics Analysis||MM-FEB||50|
|3||Business Communication Skill||MM-FEB||20|
|4||Speaker/Participant at National Seminar||Public/Private Univ.||30/15|
|5||Speaker/Participant at International Seminar||Public/Private Univ.||50/25|
|6||Speaker/Participant at Studium Generale||MM-FEB||25/10|
|7||Speaker/Participant at Colloqium||MM-FEB||25/10|
|8||Speaker/Participant at National Conference||Public/Private Univ.||30/15|
|9||Speaker/Participant at International Conference||Public/Private Univ.||50/25|
|10||TOEFL (minimum score 500)||Institutional||20|
|11||IELTS (minimal score 6.00)||Institutional||20|
|12||Training of Business and Management Tools||MM-FEB||25|
|13||AMT (Achievement Motivation Training)||MM-FEB||20|
|14||Presenter/Participant at Master Journey||Public/Private Univ.||40/25|
|15||National/International Scientific Article Publication||Accredited Journal||40/75|
|16||Business Competition||Public/Private Univ.||30|
|18||Small and Medium Business Assistance Training||MM-FEB||25|
|20||Professional Training on Business and Management||Accredited Profession Institute||30|